Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My American Idol Winner .... The Hero within us!

American Idol Winner is ....

You know... I dont remember the last time I watched American Idol. I was tuning to my most recent favorite TV show Fringe... and Idol was on and this time I decide to watch it.

All have to say is WOW what a spiritual experience :)



Danny Gokey, the last performer, really touched me singing the Mariah Carey song 'Hero'. Right before he sang, Fox gave a blip about the passing of his young wife. When he sang, I felt that he connected so deeply to divinity, tears started flowing out of me... Never has this song meant to much to me. Memories of my mother came flooding back to me. I felt a rush of love just flowing through my entire being and was connected instantly to her and the universe (a bit emotional even writing this post days later). Thank you Danny and the universe for delivering once again!!!

And guess what...... Danny was selected as one of top 3 contestants the next day..... yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment