Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Intention of Accelerating Consciousness

My dear divine beings,

Today I decided to start my Accelerating Consciounsess Blog.. At times I seem to have so much great insights from my life and would love to share with the world.

Well, my intentions with this blog is to help people and as many as possible to experience and expand their conscioiusness. Accelerating Consciousness to me means having deep inner states of peace, joy, gratitude, harmony, appreciation, etc., in all contexts of life with work, family, dating, spirituality, etc... This is accomplished by unconditionally acceptance of themselves and others, striving to eliminate all judgments of self and others. By accelerating our consciousness, we transform the dark vibrations aka pain bodies of fear, hatred, anger, jealously, et... to light and truly reach the potential of our divine beauty.

Hope is that people reading this that they too will have the desires to transform their consciousness and ultimately we all have a better world with more peace and happiness.

Wow... I am finally doing this, this blogging stuff ;) I was a bit timid about submitting my writing to public but what the heck! Come join me for a fantanstic ride of life to serve our divine purposes.

Namaste, Paul

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul :)

    I feel like there is a huge wave of transforming consciousness in the world right now, and for whatever reason, you and I and so many of the people that have come into my life lately are on it. What a ride! I feel inspired by the intention behind your blog, and would like to hear more about your spiritual awakening. I feel like I'm in the middle of my own, it's been quite a journey...take care. :)

    ReplyDelete